If you have come to our website you are no doubt one of our nearly 2200 owners, or you have just begun to investigate the sport. If you are in the latter category it is easy to get caught up in the potential excitement and make very early (impulse), very many, and very poor decisions. This can be driven by a lot of information (overload) available over the internet, that unfortunately can be very inaccurate and even dishonest in some instances.
Six Chuter has staked out a reputation that has kept us in business longer than any other manufacturer under original ownership. That reputation is based on a foundation of honesty and integrity. Towards that continuing goal we have published an article that can guide you through the decision making process that answers questions that many won’t even raise to you! These are some key decisions that you must make before you start writing checks to anyone! Here is a short list:
- What type of flying are you most interested in?
- Would you prefer to fly a simple single seat aircraft or do you envision carrying passengers?
- What is involved in learning to fly?
- Do you want to purchase a new aircraft or a used aircraft?
- Are you a builder, or do you mainly want to just fly?
- What other expenses are involved in owning a powered parachute?
- Do you have support available including instructors, flight examiners, qualified maintenance personnel and factory resources?
- Do you have places to fly and people to fly with?
DOWNLOAD this complimentary article. And feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call us toll free at 888 727-1998 with questions. We are here to help you realize a dream, but intelligently.