2014 continues to be a great year for Six Chuter International LLC Powered Parachutes, our owner/pilots, flight centers, representatives and affiliates. We will be working on numerous articles and bulletins and a comprehensive annual report towards the end of this year. We remain in the midst of busy so it is difficult to take a break in the action to catch up with communications.
Thus this brief email to owners and prospective owners is just to highlight a few items.
GETTING IN TOUCH WITH SIX CHUTER
Be patient. Our staff are in the midst of taking some long deserved summer breaks…even though summer is over. The factory is closed this coming week and will be open on September 28th. You can still reach Rolando during normal hours week days. But we continue to stay efficient with a small staff and if you can’t reach someone right away, just leave a message. We all do our best to respond by end of each work day.
Our toll free number is 888 727-1998. This system gives you a menu with a variety of options to leave messages with various staff.
If you want to order parts or need technical support, Call Rolando Santiago at 360 904 8766
If you need assistance or information on a current parts order, Call Tom Connelly at 509 264-0588
Email us at Sixchuterinfo@comcast.net
STAYING IN TOUCH
If you want to continue to stay connected with Six Chuter, in addition to checking our website www.sixchuter.com regularly
- If you use Face Book you can go to Six Chuter Powered Parachutes and “like” our page to stay connected.
- You might also enjoy our “classic video” at Six Chuter You Tube
- If you are a current owner, our owner’s forum is available at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/sixchuterowners/info
- And if you haven’t received our 2014 Six Chuter Catalogue it remains available by filling out this brief request form 2014 SIX CHUTER CATALOGUE
- You can visit the Six Chuter Store for parts, accessories and to view our POWERED PARACHUTE CLASSIFIEDS We continue to carry one of the largest inventories of pre-owned, quality powered parachutes anywhere
We have recently invested heavily in inventory so that we move into the fall and winter months in great shape to reduce production and delivery times. Our schedule remains quite busy so if you are thinking about placing an order please let us know soon so that we can secure a favorable position on the schedule.
As a result of our inventory the following is a brief summary of expected production and delivery times through the Fall Quarter.
|MODEL||NORMAL PRODUCTION||FALL 2014 PRODUCTION||STARTING PRICE|
|Airframe Kit only All Models||4 weeks||2 Weeks if you choose color we have on hand||$3995 to $7995|
|Full Kit for Experimental or Amateur Built Certification||6 weeks||4 weeks with color airframe on hand||$9995 for P3 Lite
Legend XL Starting at $18,895
Paragon Starting at $31,995
|Factory Assembled Legend Experimental||8 weeks||6 weeks with color airframe on hand||Legend XL Starting at
|Factory Assembled Paragon Experimental||10 weeks||8 weeks with color airframe on hand||Paragon Starting at $33,995|
For more information on Six Chuter Models, visit our website at OUR AIRCRAFT
MORE STORIES COMING
- 2015 will mark the Silver Anniversary of Six Chuter, entering our 25th year in business. Dan Bailey, founder and Doug Maas, President of Six Chuter International LLC are collaborating on a book, or at least an article on the Six Chuter experience.
- We have new Flight Centers and Representatives to tell you about including, N.W. Light Sport Aviation Mark Martin, Sacramento Powered Parachutes Larry Howe, and SkyStriders Light Sport Aviation Bill Nelson
- There are new SLSA (Special Light Sport Aircraft) certifications to write about including a Paragon XLss at Chutes Up Powered Parachutes in New Hampshire, a Legend XLss in California at Sacramento Powered Parachutes and one nearing completion in Eastern Washington at SkyStriders Light Sport Aviation
- There are dozens of new Six Chuter owners around the world with some great stories to tell.
- On the International Front, Microlight Aviation in India is rapidly expanding a new flight center, Jose Carrola is our new International Representative in Portugal, and YK Mok our new Flight Center Manager in South Korea managed to get the first ever powered parachute certified to the equivalent of light sport standards. Bob Warner just took delivery of a Paragon and is working with us to establish a flight center in Panama, Central America.
Ok that is it for brief. Again we look forward to more comprehensive information later this fall. Let us know how we can help you get airborne!
[Chief Financial Officer][Marketing] [Business Development]