This aircraft is not registered currently in the United States. It is being marketed with the following options for ownership:
- International export where no U.S. registration is required
- For registration as U.S. Exhibition Light Sport Category
- As a project for building and registration as a U.S. Amateur Built Light Sport Category
- $6495 for aircraft only, no Canopy. You can add your own favorite canopy or shop for a new or used one of your choice.
- $8495 for aircraft with your choice of new Apco Mark IV or Sunriser 500 canopy. This price will also include a set of two helmets and intercom system.
Six Chuter International can ship this powered parachute anywhere in the world. We partially disassemble and crate for Safe Ocean or air freight. The reassembly process takes only a couple of hours.
For more information call Rolando Santiago 360 904-8766, or email us at email@example.com .
The Six Chuter SR7 was one of the most popular models ever produced. Equipped with the Rotax 582 engine and a 500 square foot canopy the model is one of the best performing powered parachutes in the world. They are flying around the globe and Six Chuter International is still fully supporting them with parts and service. We have one preowned SR7 in our inventory with low hours. We have just completed full maintenance and at the price offered it may be the perfect starter powered parachute for you.